The YSAS Preston team provides the following services to young people living in the northern suburbs of metropolitan Melbourne:
Youth AOD outreach
- Drug and alcohol support, information and assessment
- Provision of alcohol and other drugs treatment, mental health support and welfare services
- Case management and referrals to other support services
- Substance misuse counselling
- Health promotion and harm reduction strategies
- Direct referrals to youth AOD residential withdrawal and or youth AOD rehab admissions.
Early intervention - Youth Support Service
The Youth Support Service responds directly to police referrals for young people exhibiting offending behaviours. Service response adopts client centred and family inclusive approach which includes diversion activities, restorative conversations and goal setting to avoid future offending.
YSAS Preston is open Monday to Friday, from 9am - 5pm
Suites 1 & 2 306-308 Bell Street Preston, 3072
Phone: (03) 9478 0786