- Part-time fixed term to 9th January 2018
- 0.6EFT(45.6hours per fortnight),
- Job share, must be able to work on Mon, Tues & Wed
- SCHADS level 3 + 9.5 % Employer superannuation
- Located at Fitzroy Head Office
Youth Support + Advocacy Service (YSAS) is Australia’s largest and most comprehensive, youth specific community service organisation that enables young people experiencing serious disadvantage to access the resources and support they require to lead healthy and fulfilling lives.
As a leading state-wide youth health agency specialising in substance use treatment, support and early intervention, YSAS assists vulnerable young Victorians to build on their strengths and access the resources they need to deal with multiple and complex problems. YSAS specialises in offering treatment, support and early intervention for vulnerable young Victorians struggling with substance dependence. As a leading, state-wide youth health agency, YSAS assists young people in developing their strengths, and offers access to resources needed to deal with the multifarious and complex problems that stem from substance dependence.
About the position
YSAS are currently seeking a suitably, experienced and self-motivated candidate to fulfil the role of Receptionist located in our Fitzroy Head Office. In this role, you will provide quality administrative support to Head Office site, handle incoming calls, greet visitors and perform general administrative duties.
The successful candidate will have
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within a reception environment;
- Experience within the not-for-profit community services will be highly regarded;
- Advanced computer skills with proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite,
- Experience in providing administrative support to a multi-disciplinary team including the requirement to maintain privacy and confidentiality;
- Ability to develop and improve the administration processes of a busy multidisciplinary office;
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills;
For full details of the position, please view the POSITION DESCRIPTION.
How to apply
To support your application you must provide a covering letter addressing the Key Selection Criteria found in the position description and a current Resume (in Word or PDF format only).
Applications close: COB 29th May 2017 and should be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line: Receptionist (24162)
Please note that applicants are required to respond to each key selection criteria listed in the position description. Only applicants addressing all the selection criteria will be considered. As part of our Employment screening process you will be required to undertake a National Criminal History check and have a current Working With Children Check.
Interviews will be held during business hours on Thursday 1st June 2017 or Friday 2nd June 2017.
For a confidential discussion about the position, please contact Chloe Martin (Receptionist) 03 9415-8881.
- YSAS is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all sectors of the community.
- YSAS has a zero tolerance for child abuse and is committed to the provision of a child-safe organisation.
*Due to the predicted volume of applications, please note you will only be contacted if you are successful in progressing to a first round interview.