- Fulltime ongoing position
- SCHADS Level 3-4 dependent on qualifications and experience + 9.5 % Employer superannuation
- Generous salary packaging options available
- Located in Frankston
Youth Support + Advocacy Service (YSAS) is Australia’s largest and most comprehensive, youth specific community service organisation that enables young people experiencing serious disadvantage to access the resources and support they require to lead healthy and fulfilling lives.
headspace Frankston is a local consortium of 10 agencies including Peninsula Health, Frankston City Council, Mornington Peninsula Shire Council, drug & alcohol services, employment and education services, private providers and social welfare agencies. This strategic alliance of services aims to establish a local collaborative service improving access to early intervention health and mental health services for young people aged 12-25 and their families.
About the position
An opportunity currently exists for an experienced Receptionist/Administration Assistant to join our team. In this role you will be required to draw upon your excellent people and administrative skills to support the smooth function of our heath service. You will need to be a compassionate self starter with a true desire to help our clients and their families.
Your primary focus will be to provide medical reception duties to the whole site and administrative support to the headspace team.
The key responsibilities of this position includes:
- Front of house reception (phone and face to face) of young people and families
- Data base management
- Coordination of administrative systems (room bookings, Medicare billing, appointment booking and management)
- General administrative support to headspace staff and private practitioners
To be successful in this position you will have;
- Demonstrated experience in providing administrative support to a multi-disciplinary team including the requirement to maintain privacy and confidentiality
- Highly developed proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Initiative, analytical and problem solving skills
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of working within an office & reception environment, preferably within a medical or social service sector
Some specified hours will be required across Monday-Friday.
For full details of the position, please view the POSITION DESCRIPTION.
How to apply
To support your application you must provide a covering letter addressing the Key Selection Criteria found in the position description and a current Resume (in Word or PDF format only).
Applications close: COB 29th March 2017 and should be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line: Medical Receptionist/Administration Assistant application .
Please note: As part of our Employment screening process you will be required to undertake a National Criminal History check and have a current Working With Children Check.
For a confidential discussion about the position, please contact Courtney Gould (Practice Manager) 03 9769 6419.
- YSAS is an equal opportunity employer.
- YSAS has a zero tolerance for child abuse and is committed to the provision of a child-safe organisation.