The REVAL Day Program based in Dandenong is a structured program for young people aged 14-21 with drug and alcohol issues to support you in developing social, emotional and intellectual skills. We run group programs and activities that include music, graphic design, fashion, adventure therapy, health and fitness, delivered with an emphasis on transition into education, employment and training.
The REVAL Program provides a safe, friendly environment for young people. It offers a wide range of activities and programs designed to address alcohol and other drug related problems, including:
- structured on and off-site programs focused on recreation, education, vocation and life skills
- alcohol and other drug assessment
- information and education on alcohol and other drug use
- health promotion and harm minimisation strategies
- referral and support to access other appropriate services
- access to YSAS Community Programs, Home Based Withdrawal and Primary Health
- support in linking with education and/or employment.
The REVAL Program operates Monday to Friday during office hours.
Please call us on 9706 7255 for opening hours.
155 Lonsdale Street
Dandenong VIC 3175
Tel: (03) 9706 7255
Fax: (03) 9706 8977