YoDAA Youth Drug and Alcohol Advice is a one stop shop for anyone working with a young person who already has or is at risk of developing problematic substance use.
As well as a 24 hour information and advice line staffed by Youth AOD workers and 12pm – 12am Webchat, YoDAA offers the states most comprehensive online youth AOD resource www.yodaa.org.au
At YoDAA workers can expect to find;
- Current training and workshops throughout the state
- Fast facts for workers – drug fact sheets
- The latest on drug trends and news events from across the state
- A secondary consultation service
- Supported referral service
- Workers forum
- Up to date service finder
- Guide to screening and assessment
- Guide to support options
YoDAA is auspiced and funded by the Youth Support + Advocacy Service (YSAS), Victoria's leading AOD youth health agency. All information is evidence based and current. YoDAA is staffed by a dedicated team of experienced youth professionals.