- Ongoing part-time position (30.4 hours per fortnight)
- Flexible hours available
- SCHADS Level 3 dependent on qualifications and experience plus 9.5% Employer superannuation
- Access to generous salary packaging options
- Must be able to work across 2 sites Box Hill and Glen Iris
Youth Support + Advocacy Service (YSAS) is a leading youth health not-for-profit agency that enables young people experiencing serious disadvantage to access the resources and support they require to lead healthy and fulfilling lives.
About the position
We are looking for an experienced self- starter to provide administrative support to two of our sites, Box Hill and Glen Iris. As Administration Assistant you will be spending one day per week at each site, providing administrative support in a professional and efficient manner.
The key responsibilities of this position includes;
- Front of house reception
- Data entry
- Co-ordination of administrative systems
- General administrative support
Flexible start and finish times are available and would suit someone looking to work school hours.
To be successful in this position you will have;
- Experience in providing administrative support to a multi-disciplinary team
- Advanced proficiency in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong administration skills – organised, thorough, systems orientated with particular attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills.
- Previous NFP experience will be highly regarded
For full details of the position, please view the POSITION DESCRIPTION.
How to apply
To support your application you must provide a covering letter addressing the Key Selection Criteria found in the position description and a current Resume.
Applications close: COB 29th March 2017 and should be addressed to: email@example.com using the subject line: Administration Assistant (24144) application.
For a confidential discussion about the position, please contact Cam Iacobellis (HR Consultant) on 9415 8881.
The successful candidate must be willing to attain a Working with Children’s Check & National Police check prior to commencement.
- YSAS is an equal opportunity employer.
- YSAS has a zero tolerance for child abuse and is committed to the provision of a child-safe organisation.